Sunday, May 23, 2010

Anderson Update

We finally got down to only having one chuchie so we decided that we would start the process of eliminating it all together. In fear that we would lose our only one we decided that it would be a good idea to keep it in a safe place and only allow him to have it when he was sleeping. When I say we, you must understand…Anderson did not agree to this at all. It has been 6 days and it seems to be going well. Every 2 hours he has a meltdown wining and requesting his chuchie, but I just give him a snack or some ice (he loves ice) to take his mind off of it. I think I had an easier time quitting smoking! I am pretty glad we decided to do this now; I could not imagine what it would be like when he is talking more and trying to reason with me. Since we took the chuchie, he has been talking a lot more….still don’t know what he is saying but he is talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment